What You Need to Know if Leaving Costco
Whether you are retiring or leaving Costco for another opportunity there are things you should know about each of the benefits listed below…
- Final Paycheck
- Costco Healthcare Program
- Care Network
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance/Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Costco Membership
- Pay Stubs and Timecards
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs)
- Verification of Past Employment
We hope you find this information helpful; we’ve done our best to think of everything you need to know. If you have questions contact your payroll clerk or the Costco Employee Benefits Department at 1-800-284-4882.
To print this information, click here.